Monday, May 3, 2010

Simple Sunday

In our household Sunday isn't necessarily a day of rest. It's a day of family , friends & catching up on house work w/ an emphasis on family! I try to keep my computer use to a minimum & spend as much time w/ my awesome husband & sweet little girl as possible. I have decided that because of this I should keep any posts on Sunday simple..& "Simple Sunday" starts today!


SOooooooo..hop in the way back machine w/ me & enjoy..
I can't help looking at old pictures of Saya & just marveling at how much she's grown & changed . It simply blows my mind EVERY single time when I see how little she was or how chunky etc...These pictures are from way back when she was between one & two months old. The joy of that 1st real smile that we managed to catch on camera finally is totally priceless & I can never get over how cute she looks laying next to daddy as they snooze.
I'm sure that I'm not the only mama out there to do this sorta thing. I can never understand where this time has gone..alas it's been a lot of fun...I do my best to enjoy each day as the blessing that it truly is & look forward to all of the new adventures we have ahead of us...







No comments: